Welcome in Camp Bušek Praha situated near highway E55 (Prague - Dresden) in Březiněves, a part of Prague District No. 8. Our camp is situated on the northern outline of Prague with a direct transport connection to the center of the city.
If you go by car, it takes you 15 minutes to reach the city center of Prague,
public transport takes approx. 20 minutes.
Camp - Bus No.103 >> Ládví metro station >> City center
Camp Bušek Praha, located aside the main routes, is a family run business.
On the area of 4,200 m2, you will find everything necessary for your convenience:
Accommodation in Three apartments (shower and toilet included)
and Double- and triple-bed bungalows with total capacity of 56 beds (joint showers and toilets)
- Restaurant (breakfast, lunch, dinner, terrace seating)
- Sufficient number of showers with hot water and toilets
- Kitchen (refrigerator, microwave oven, cooker etc.)
- Roof terrace
- Laundry room with washing machine
- Telephone, fax, e-mail and internet on requestl
- Grassy area with fruit trees and electric outlets
Public playground next door.
Shopping center BILLA is located only 500 meters from the camp.